miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

I'm a single lady, now you're just somebody that I just to know!

I thought a lot before writting this, I thought whether if it was gonna be painful for me or if it would hurt somebody's fellings, well it wasn't painful at all and if I hurt somebody I'm sorry but this is MY truth and I wanna write about it. I think that more than sadness I feel relief that my relationship is finally OVER! I guess that this was something that had to be done a while ago but I just prolonged my  misery just because I thought there was an window for a change. So with my head  hair held high I come here to tell you that Beyoncé was right, "cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it".





Guys if you are reading this sometimes us girls don't actually want "a ring", we just wanna know that you're commited to us and to the relationship. Partnership are made of  TWO, A PAIR, so it's a share responsability of keeping the relationship in good shape, but in my case I was holding ALL the burdens in mine. I was sick, I was tired of trying it, I was tired of telling my guy what to do and how to treat me. There are things that don't need to be discussed, you just do it and that's it! You do it because it feels right and because it makes the other person happy. So to sum up I'm more happy now; I feel that there are great things to come for me and even though I'm not looking for somebody right now I know that it comes the time I will know if I'm ready or not to start over with someone new and regardless to my ex boy even though I still care a little bit about him from now on he is just somebody that I used to know...


To you my dear: GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario