viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Concepto

The day after the runway show I decided to wear proudly this shirt, Concepto is Ángel Sánchez's prêt-à-porter line, it's sold on a store called Beco, but I got this one at a thirft shop. I like it because it's a plain shirt but has some sort of color block so I thought it would be easy to fit into my daily wardrobe. The green tulip skirt it's another of my DIYs, the black blazer it's thrifted too, the necklace was a bargain on a store in my hometown, I really like it, it look a little bit cheap but I think that's what I like the most about it, that it looks like it came out of a piñata hahaha. And the stars of this look are my Prada creepers look alike, I'm IN LOVE with them, I wear them even to sleep hahaha. BTW I earn the pin that says:  "Brivil" (which is the name of my college) for being so helpful at Ángel's backstage :) I felt sooo proud when they gave it to me, this is like my first prize ever!
PS: I broke up with my boyfriend who used to take my amazing pictures, so I apologize if they're not as good as before, but don't worry, I'm learing how to use a semi-pro camera so I will bring you better pics, I promise.
See full look HERE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario