martes, 3 de julio de 2012

DIY bottle purse

 I don't know if you guys remember the Absolut Vodka: Rock Edition, I bought it and drank the whole bottle and kept the lovely leather case.


Even though I've had bought other bottles of vodka I've never used it again. I saw it yesterday, just sitting in my closet gathering dust so I decided to do something with it. I loveee unique or crazy purses so I evalute the case and came to the conclusion that was big enough to be used as one. So I grabbed a metal chain and put it along with a couple of hoops and fixed them on the sides.


And in less than five minutes, voilá a purse was made.


If you have one at home USE IT, fashion it's about taking risks so if you make your own please let me know how it turned out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario